RECENTLY COMPLETED PROJECT
EAST 40TH STREET, MANHATTAN, NYC
Bathroom Remodel – Total Price $15,500
After doing a search for bathroom remodels, we went with FH Builders. Frank came out and has been very responsive and great to work with. Frank and his crew did an excellent job and they cleaned up during and after each day’s work.
They wore protective gear, including masks because of COVID-19. They also screen their technicians for any illnesses and thank goodness no one was sick or got sick. The entire family is happy and safe! The anxiety of starting such a project during this time went away.
- Installation of 45 Square Feet of Black stone floor tile
- Installation of 200 Square Feet of Carrara Porcelain Wall Tile 12″ x 24″ including a shower niche
- Installation of new shower system including shower head, tub spout, handle
Installation of new 60″ bathtub
- Installation of new vanity and sink
Installation of new vanity sink faucet and drain
- Installation of new wall mirror with vanity lighting capability
- Installation of new vanity light fixture through wall mirror
Installation of new ceiling exhaust fan and electricals
- Installation of new toilet
- Installation of new Frameless Glass Door
Installation of new towel rod, toilet holder, towel hook
Prime and Painting of walls and ceiling (1 Color)
COVID-19 JOBSITE SAFETY MEASURES – With the family staying in the apartment, we sealed off the work area with 6 mil poly, wore protective gear, constantly sanitized our hands and sanitized the work area before leaving each day.
- COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES – In addition, all technicians and personnel with the company frequently pass their physical exams and health checks.
SMALL BATHROOM – We were limited in space for this project and cut all tiles and did all of the work inside the bathroom prior to installation.
- BUILDING MGMT – Because this was a full gut renovation, we had to get a licensed plumber and electrician which increased the costs to the client. Thank goodness, we didn’t need any NYC Dept of Building Permits.